1. What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Email address
- Contact information
- IP address
- Device information
- Usage data
2. How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services
- To communicate with you about your account or our services
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
3. Legal basis for processing personal data
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Your consent
- To perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
- To comply with legal obligations
- For our legitimate business interests
4. Sharing personal data
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us with our business operations, such as hosting providers and payment processors
- Law enforcement or other government entities, if required by law or necessary to protect our legal rights or the rights of others
5. Data retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, to comply with legal obligations, and for our legitimate business interests.
6. Your rights
You have the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of your personal data
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- Erase your personal data in certain circumstances
- Object to or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact us at .
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
9. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
11. Contact us